Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
One aspherical element is incorporated within the lens' construction, which helps to minimize chromatic aberrations and produce imagery with notable sharpness and clarity. Optimized lens coatings further benefit performance by reducing lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity. Additionally, similar to the STM AF system, the aperture mechanism is based on a micro-stepping motor to maintain overall quietness during operation.
- Compact wide-angle prime is designed specifically for use with APS-C-sized sensors, and will provide a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 38mm.
- An STM stepping motor is incorporated into the lens' design to provide quick, smooth, and near silent autofocus performance. Additionally, this focusing mechanism also pairs well with EOS cameras featuring the Movie Servo AF mode to enable continuous focusing performance when working in live view.
- Converse to the AF system, full-time manual focus override is possible when in One Shot AF mode for critical fine-tuning of focus placement.
- One aspherical element is incorporated within the lens' design to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions from edge-to-edge.
- Optimized lens coatings and design help to suppress lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and clarity.
- A micro-stepping mechanism is employed to deliver near silent aperture adjustment.
- A nearly circular seven-bladed diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when utilizing selective focus techniques.
- Slim-profiled lens, measuring less than 1"-thick, is an ideal everyday lens for a wide variety of shooting applications.
OUR PROMISES TO YOU:
- Safe payments via SafeGate®
- Tracking number for every order
- Help when you need it? We got you!